Error when using SnarlTemplate with Stardog 7

Hi,

After migrating to Stardog v7 (7.2.0), I am getting the following error when calling snarlTemplate.ask("ask query") in one of java projects:

com.stardog.stark.query.QueryExecutionFailure: com.complexible.stardog.plan.eval.ExecutionException: class **com.complexible.stardog.plan.optimizer.EmptyNodeOptimize does not exist, cannot insert an optimizer before it**
	at com.complexible.stardog.query.DefaultQueryFactory$BooleanQuery.execute(DefaultQueryFactory.java:178)
	at com.complexible.stardog.query.DefaultQueryFactory$BooleanQuery.execute(DefaultQueryFactory.java:161)
	at com.complexible.stardog.api.KernelDatabaseConnection.lambda$_ask$3(KernelDatabaseConnection.java:430)
	at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
	at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
	at com.complexible.stardog.api.KernelDatabaseConnection._ask(KernelDatabaseConnection.java:437)
	at com.complexible.stardog.api.impl.AbstractConnection.executeAsk(AbstractConnection.java:477)
	at com.complexible.stardog.api.impl.BooleanQueryImpl.execute(BooleanQueryImpl.java:34)
	at com.complexible.stardog.api.impl.BooleanQueryImpl.execute(BooleanQueryImpl.java:24)
	at com.complexible.stardog.ext.spring.SnarlTemplate.ask(SnarlTemplate.java:521)
	at com.complexible.stardog.ext.spring.SnarlTemplate.ask(SnarlTemplate.java:539)

Could you please help resolving this issue?!
On the forum I saw someone faced a similar problem. Although the Stardog.core dependency is already included to the project, I still get the error.

Note that the other ticket mentions the "cache-core" is the missing dependency.

Hi @jess. I installed both the packages. No effect, still get the same error.