Exception in thread "Stardog-Linux-Memory-Monitor" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed with return code 1: [ps, l]

Hi,

While using reasoning a couple of times after each other, I get an exception which I don't understand...

[36mstardog_1  |e[0m Exception in thread "Stardog-Linux-Memory-Monitor" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed with return code 1: [ps, l]
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m stderr: 
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m stdout: 
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m F   UID   PID  PPID PRI  NI    VSZ   RSS WCHAN  STAT TTY        TIME COMMAND
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m 
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m 	at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkState(Preconditions.java:507)
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m 	at com.complexible.stardog.api.LinuxMemoryMonitor$LinuxMemoryStatsCollector.startAndWaitFor(LinuxMemoryMonitor.java:288)
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m 	at com.complexible.stardog.api.LinuxMemoryMonitor$LinuxMemoryStatsCollector.run(LinuxMemoryMonitor.java:264)
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m 	at com.complexible.stardog.api.LinuxMemoryMonitor$LinuxMemoryStatsCollector.processList(LinuxMemoryMonitor.java:260)
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m 	at com.complexible.stardog.api.LinuxMemoryMonitor.checkAndReport(LinuxMemoryMonitor.java:152)
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m 	at com.complexible.stardog.api.LinuxMemoryMonitor.run(LinuxMemoryMonitor.java:109)
e[36mstardog_1  |e[0m 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Hi,

Issues with the Linux memory monitor do not affect the normal operation of Stardog and can be treated as warnings. As long as you aren't seeing performance issues you can safely ignore this.

Hi Stephen,

It was inside a docker container and the container crashed after this warning...
I am using stardog 6.1.2, I will try tu update my version to stardog 7 and check if it crashes again.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.