Getting sql server connection error - Permission [[execute], [data-source], [data-source://ev_db]] denied for

I get below connection error for the same JDBC string which I used yesterday. I was able to fetch the data early this morning. but now for the same set of strings, I get below error.

Problem querying data source:
Data Source query failed: 'EV_DB': Permission [[execute], [data-source], [data-source://ev_db]] denied for {my login id} (400).

If I run the same query from evolve studio, below is the error i get

Failed to run query: com.complexible.stardog.plan.eval.ExecutionException: Invalid SPARQL query: Encountered "" at line 1, column 13.
Was expecting one of:
"named" ...
<Q_IRI_REF> ...
<PNAME_NS> ...
<PNAME_LN> ...

Kindly help in resolving the same.

after publishing the project I get below issue from stardog studio:
Failed to run query: com.complexible.stardog.plan.eval.ExecutionException: Invalid SPARQL query: Encountered " <FUNCTION_NAME> "cw_extracts "" at line 1, column 15.
Was expecting one of:
"named" ...
<Q_IRI_REF> ...
<PNAME_NS> ...
<PNAME_LN> ...

Is cw_extracts a user-defined function?

Stardog has its own SQL parser and so doesn't know about that function. We have this mechanism for adding to its list of known functions. Note that sql.functions is an option of the Virtual Graph, not the Data Source. This should solve the problem for you as long as the function doesn't require qualification (myschema.cw_extracts).

-Paul

Cw_extracts is schema name. I wanted to include the tables from the schema cw_extract.

Regards,

Viji.

Hi Paul,

I have not configured functions. I just added sql.schema as "cw_extracts". i still get below error from designer.

Data Source query failed: 'EV_DB': Permission [[execute], [data-source], [data-source://ev_db]] denied for {my login id} (400).

cw extract is the data source schema from where i have to get the class instances.

I could see the list of tables from the connected schema. but unable to run a query against it.

When I checked the permission, seems like I don't have execute access set on datasource. can you help in providing me the same?

Hi Viji,

We currently automatically grant the creator of a datasource all the permissions that you see but we're not including EXECUTE permission, which is needed for running these types of queries. I think we're being too conservative here and I've created a ticket for this.

In the meantime, a user with Owner permissions (the user that signed up for the cloud instance) can grant you these permissions.

-Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Viji.