Music.properties example for SQL Server 12.0

That's my question: I have been able to use virtual graphs routinely on mysql, mariadb.

Now I need to connect to a SQL Server 12.0 (2016, I think) database. Would anyone have a basic example of the .properties file that would work for the music example in the tutorials?

Thank you,
Pierluigi

Hi Pierluigi,

• The JDBC connection URL looks like this jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;databaseName=master . Note that the port is not included so it assumes the the default of 1433. If you’re on a different port, you need to put it after, e.g. localhost:1234. And of course change ‘master’ to whatever the name of your database is. More info here: Building the connection URL - JDBC Driver for SQL Server | Microsoft Learn

• The jdbc.driver to use is “com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver”. You also need to copy the .jar file with the JDBC driver to your stardog_install_dir/server/dbms/ directory. You can download the file (and any other drivers) from our docs: Home | Stardog Documentation Latest

And then username and password and that should do it.

Simon (Stardog PM)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.