QueryEvaluationException thrown when importing a project

Hi, we are having problems with trying to import a project into our system. The project is attached under the name "pp_project_cocktails". [pp_project_cocktails.trig (1.0 MB) ]
We are using Stardog 6, but the same problem appears with Stardog 7 as well. Below is the error we get when we try to import the project:
"java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.eclipse.rdf4j.query.QueryInterruptedException: org.eclipse.rdf4j.query.QueryEvaluationException: com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.client.BaseHttpClient$HttpClientException: Query execution cancelled: Execution time exceeded query timeout 300000
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:191) ~[?:?]
at biz.poolparty.commons.async.task.LongRunningTaskService$LongRunningTaskFuture.get(LongRunningTaskService.java:244) ~[poolparty-commons-async-8.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at biz.poolparty.commons.async.task.LongRunningTaskService.getResultById(LongRunningTaskService.java:148) ~[poolparty-commons-async-8.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at biz.poolparty.thesaurus.task.web.LongRunningTaskController.cleanupTask(LongRunningTaskController.java:60) [classes/:?]
at biz.poolparty.thesaurus.task.web.LongRunningTaskController$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$ea375c74.invoke() [classes/:?]"
After some debugging, we found the query that throws the exception and I attached a screenshot of it here:

Do you have any suggestion on how to fix this or maybe just improve the overall performance?

Perhaps I was not clear, so I will rephrase the text:
After the project is imported and RDF data is persisted in Stardog, then a series of SPARQL queries are run, and we get this QueryEvaluationException. The SPARQL query that is attached is the one that causes problems while importing the project.

You can increase the allowed query time by setting the query.timeout option which can be set at the server, database, or query level.

Also, a text representation of the query: query.zip (665 Bytes)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.