Reasoning in Stardog Cloud

I need to use reasoning over my data. I started by creating a free tier connection but the database. When I run a query with reasoning enabled I get this error

000012: Unable to provision, see the following errors:

1) Error injecting constructor, com.complexible.stardog.StardogLicenseException: License does not contain a value for reasoning.schema.size.limit. Certain features might be disabled or limited.
  at com.complexible.stardog.reasoning.ReasoningLicenseLimit.<init>(ReasoningLicenseLimit.java:23)
  at com.complexible.stardog.reasoning.ReasoningLicenseLimit.class(ReasoningLicenseLimit.java:18)
  while locating com.complexible.stardog.reasoning.ReasoningLicenseLimit
  while locating com.complexible.stardog.reasoning.ReasoningLimit

1 error

I thought it was a limitation of the free option so I created an "Essentials" account but the same error is shown

We are working on correcting this.

Hello Tomasz,

We have updated the license in your Free and Essentials Stardog Cloud instances, so you should now be able to enable reasoning.

Thank you Paul.

We are working on correcting this. [...] We have updated the license in your Free and Essentials Stardog Cloud instances

Does it mean the reasoning should work in both free and essential out of the box in the future? Or only paid?

New observation. The original error is now gone but I find that some queries result in an error

000012: com.complexible.stardog.plan.eval.operator.OperatorException: Uncaught error during query evaluation: ConcurrentModificationException:

This happens for example to

describe ?r { ?r a <http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/core#Resource> } limit 1

but not

describe ?r { ?r a <https://www.w3.org/ns/activitystreams#Activity> } limit 1

I will observe in how actual application workloads behave and report more

All new Stardog Cloud instances will support reasoning.

If you have a question about using Stardog (e.g., an issue with a SPARQL query), please ask that in a new support ticket, using the Support category.