Can't find complexible.stardog plugin in plugin list

Hi.. I followed the steps given in Home | Stardog Documentation Latest but was unable to get the complexible.stardog in the plugin list in gremlin. Can someone please guide me on this topic?
I am using stardog(6.0) and the latest release of gremlin downloaded from GitHub - apache/tinkerpop: Apache TinkerPop - a graph computing framework.

You need to be using a specific version of tinkerpop listed in the documentation.

Stardog 7.0.1 supports 3.0.2-incubating Home | Stardog Documentation Latest

I don't recall what version 6.0 supported or if it was different. My recommendation would be to upgrade to the latest 7.0.1 but if you're unable to do that I'd try that version and then you might be able to find the old documentation for 6.0

Got it....it looks like it was the same for 6.0. 3.0.2-incubating Previous Versions of Docs | Stardog Documentation Latest

1 Like

And because I'm feeling super helpful today see http://tinkerpop.apache.org/downloads.html under "archived releases"

1 Like

Thanks alot Zachary.. Always a big help..

Still not able to find the plugin

I was poking around and it looks like I have access to a copy of 6.1.0. It's probably close enough. I'll see if I can replicate your problem.

I was able to successfully install and activate it with 6.1.0.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.