Data Source JDBC Connection in Stardog Cloud

Spent hours going round in circles in the docs and support pages.
When trying to create a Snowflake data source in Stardog Cloud there is an error about accessing the JDBC class path.
000012: Unable to load class: net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver from ClassLoader:sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader...

Despite all the native data sources being listed in the create data source dialog appearing to suggest these drivers are ready to use already, does the Cloud version of Stardog still need the JAR driver files loading in manually?
If so, none of the documentation online demonstrates how to do this for a Stardog Cloud instance and it is very misleading for the user interface to appear to be all configured ready to be used.

Anyone else tried and succeeded with using the JDBC-based data source connections in Studio for a Cloud instance?
If so, please provide detailed instructions.
I'm trying to prove the principle of virtualisation graph techniques on heterogenous data for my Masters thesis using certain data sources, and now completely stuck.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Unfortunately, Stardog Cloud does not support connecting to Snowflake. I apologize for the confusion in our documentation; we definitely need to clarify what client drivers are available in a Stardog Cloud instance.

In order to connect to Snowflake from a Stardog database, you will need to download Stardog and run your own instance. The instructions for configuring a self-managed instance of Stardog to connect to Snowflake are here.

Some additional information on this topic: we now document the client data source drivers available in a Stardog Cloud instance here.

In particular, the Snowflake driver is now included.