I am new to Stardog and I am struggling with the correct configuration of the tool. Indeed, it seems that I am unable to make Stardog find the proper data source drivers. More specifically, I am trying to connect to a postgres db.
Here are the steps I followed:
- I download the postgres driver from Supported Client Drivers | Stardog Documentation 7.7.1
- I put driver (.jar) in the folder /local-path-to/stardog-ext
- I run Stardog server with the following command:
docker run -it -e STARDOG_EXT="/local-path-to/stardog-ext" -v /local-path-to/stardog-home/:/var/opt/stardog -p 5820:5820 stardog/stardog
- I run the docker version of the stardog client using the following command:
docker run --name=stardog-studio -p 8888:8080 -d stardog/stardog-studio:current
- I connect to the stardog client and to the server through the client, but when I try to add a new data source, I get the following error:
I understand that stardog is unable to load (or find) the driver file, but I have no idea how to fix it.
Any idea or guidance on how I could solve that problem?
Thanks a lot!