I’m trying to see what are the inconsistencies on my data being inserted to database.
The steps I do are:
- create a myDb with the reasoning.schema.graphs=http://ex.org/ontology
- I add the ontology to that graph
- I test consistency via command line: stardog reasoning consistency myDb
- I add some triples to a different graph (http://ex.org/data)
- I test consistency with the --named-graph parameter, and I get The database is NOT consistent.
My question, is there a way to check what triples were inconsistent? I checked the stardog.log, but there is nothing there.
Thanks in advance.