Model creation issues

The class created in a model is mysteriously disappearing from that model and appearing in the default model.

This topic is also addressed by somebody else here but was closed without a single comment: Stardog Studio issue- new model loaded into default model

The issue is the same. Although as far as I see, I am following the instructions from here: Stardog Academy Fundamentals: Modeling - YouTube

I have made a recording to demonstrate: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ocY1ghQqsvkyjsNd8

Is there any workaround? Is there a way to create named model without using the editor? It looks that the model is not part of any graph, as if it would exist outside the database, not being an object contained in it. The graph I have specified is created but looks to have nothing to do with the model per se.

I think I have a workaround:

1. Add the prefix and the URL in the database tab.
  2. When specifying the named graph for the model, use the fully qualified name of the graph (don't use the prefixed one)
  3. The fully qualified IRI will still be replaced with the prefixed format on the UI, but that's not a problem.
  4. Select the prefix from the list
  5. Create the model
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.