How to login as created user in Stardog Cloud?

I created an additional user under my Cloud account, with email and password, and assigned it the Cloud and Reader roles, as described here Getting Started with Stardog Cloud | Stardog Documentation Latest. However there was no verification email sent to that email address; and when I try to login with that user at cloud.stardog.com I get "Wrong email or password".
How are the users I created supposed to access my cloud instance? Is there another way for them to login?

Hi Pete,

There are two types of accounts at play here. One is the account to log in to the cloud portal and the other is for the accounts for your specific Stardog instance. If you want someone else to have access to your instance, that person will need to make an account at cloud.stardog.com. After that, you can create an account on your instance for this person on the Security page in Studio. This other person can then add a connection from the cloud portal to your instance and sign in with the username and password you just created.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or if I need to clarify anything.

Best,
Clark