RDF to GRAPH-QL translator

Hi there,

I am trying to use the Stardog translator from RDF to GraphQL to translate an RDF schema - is this available through the stardog cloud instance I am trying out or is this only available through the app version? I tried to follow the stardog docs yet I was not able to find this capability to use through the IDE. Can you possibly point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Paraskevi

Hi Paraskevi,

Thanks for your question. Could you please share what steps you took here? This capability should be available on Stardog Cloud instances.

Cheers,
Noah

Hi Noah!

Thanks for getting back to me :slight_smile:

I realized that the database had to be offline to enable the graphql.auto.schemadb property so now it works when I load a TTL schema file in the database this shows up as part of the default graph in the GraphQL schemas tab. Yet, when I load different schemas under named graphs those do not appear up in the GraphQL schemas tab but only the default graph. Do you know if it is possible to get graphql schemas defined in separate named graphs?

A second question I have is I would like to understand if I can somehow validate the graphql syntax and which feature provides that and then how I can extract the files in graphql language. I can see there are some commands in the documentation e.g., $ stardog graphql schema --show default starwars > starwars.graphqls yet it's not clear to me how to execute those when you are using the cloud instance.

Thanks again,
Paraskevi

Hi there is any further update on this one :slight_smile: thanks!