Unable to install Stardog in K8S cluster using HELM charts

Hi , i m unable to create pods using HELM charts (GitHub - stardog-union/helm-charts: Stardog Helm Charts) in the K8S cluster ,after installing i m getting pending status of pods .

ubuntu@ip-10-0-74-232:~$ kubectl get po -n stardog
NAME READY STATUS RESTARTS AGE
helm-v2-stardog-0 0/1 Pending 0 116s
helm-v2-stardog-1 0/1 Pending 0 116s
helm-v2-stardog-2 0/1 Pending 0 116s
helm-v2-stardog-j5trw 1/1 Running 0 116s
helm-v2-zookeeper-0 0/1 Pending 0 116s
helm-v2-zookeeper-1 0/1 Pending 0 116s
helm-v2-zookeeper-2 0/1 Pending 0 116s

helm release name = helm-v2

Can u plz help .

The question to ask is why are those pods stuck in a pending state?

try kubectl -n stardog describe pod helm-c2-zookeeper-1 and look at the last portion of the text: You will likely see that the pod is either waiting for CPU or memory resource, or it is waiting for a persistent volume to become available.

If it's resource, then check to make sure your Kubernetes cluster has sufficient CPU and memory available based on the values you gave to the helm install command.

If the problem is persistent volume not available - which I suspect - then the problem is that your cluster does not have the standard storage class available. In that case run kubectl get sc, decide on one of the available storage classes, and change the storageClass values in values.yaml, or set them on the helm command line.

In addition to what Greg said, if your license does not support a cluster then the cluster will not run. If you have a free license, it does not support the cluster. If you have an enterprise license, you can run stardog-admin license info /path/to/license and look at the Quantity field. This field designates how many cluster nodes you can run.

Thanks for suggestions .