Some noteworthy PRs this week:
- Scott Fines pushed his
zk reorgbranch that cleans up some corner cases and inefficiencies in how we use Zookeeper in Stardog Cluster
- Pedro Oliveira added some new functionality to the
obfuscatecommand to handle data files more cleanly. He also changed how we handled named graphs in search for performance improvement.
- Pavel Klinov merged a new branch for statistics
- Paul Marshall pushed updates to our Cluster testing tool, Blockade, including adding docs and testing Stardog’s ACLs
Here’s a rundown of Github activity this week:
- 12 active PRs: 8 merged by 5 engineers; 4 proposed by 3 engineers
- 18 active issues: 10 closed by 3 engineers, 8 new opened by 4 engineers
8 Stardog developers pushed 9 commits to
develop and 68 commits to all Stardog branches.
develop, we changed 41 files: 1,010 additions and 911 deletions.
Commits by nationality is fun since flag emojis rock!
32 commits by
27 commits by
07 commits by
02 commits by