Some noteworthy PRs this week:
- Pavel Klinov’s new stats branch for Stardog 5 was improved and re-merged. Will improve some kinds of queries dramatically.
- Paul Marshall’s chaos testing for Stardog 5 was merged to the official test suite. Cluster in S5 will be significantly more resilient.
- Al Baker merged a new
NativeLockimplementation which is more sane for managing Stardog Server.
- Paul Marshall also pushed updates for very long-running query testing to Blockade.
- Pedro Oliveira initiated a PR for query hints in Stardog 5. The 5.x cycle will see lots of new hints using this framework.
- Evren Sirin fixed some
Durationbugs reported by customer.
- And while nothing will hit
masterfor some time, Scott Fines started work on
Project Mastiffwhich will prototype a new disk-layer (LSM Trees and dictionary) using RocksDB.
Here’s a rundown of Github activity this week:
- Excluding merges, 11 authors pushed 6 commits to develop and 136 commits to all branches. On develop, 33 files changed: 965 additions and 401 deletions.
- 12 active PRs: 7 merged by 5 engineers; 5 proposed by 4 engineers
- 10 active issues: 3 closed by 2 engineers, 7 new opened by 5 engineers
Commits by nationality is fun since borders aren’t real!
75 commits by
49 commits by
09 commits by
03 commits by