How to enlarge the node size in the visual mode?

For example, to play with the first tutorial with the music example, the node in the graph looks too small and the text on both nodes and edges can be hardly visible. I explored the various settings, but found no settings to control the size of the graph in the visualization.

I am working on Ubuntu 18.04 and the desktop version of the Studio of the latest version.

That's always a problem with these types of visualizations. By the time you make it big enough to read you wouldn't be able to see the links and nodes and will have a hard time telling what label goes with which node/edge. You can zoom in and out. (How you do that will do that will probably depend on your platform.) You can also click on a node or edge and it will display it on the toolbar below the visualization

Hi, zachary: today when I re-play with the tutorial, the visualization works pretty nice by default. I don't know exactly why. I can easily adjust the size of the graph and can see it very well. So that's fine.

Another question for the studio:

Is there a way to see the source code (rdf or ttl) of a graph in the studio after it's loaded, either schema or data? that would be nice so that I don't need to open the file in an external editor to check the source code. Thanks.

You can view the schema by selecting Databases > your database > schema

You can view your data by constructing various spraql queries but for right now there isn't a way to browse the data but I believe that is being worked on.

EDIT: I believe that there might be some browsing like capabilities in the visualization by clicking on a node and expanding it.

It seems the schema tab only displays it in visualization, not the source code. Right?

When looking at the schema visualization, the third icon from the left (a file with an arrow) will open a new query window using the query we used for the schema. It will default to showing the visualization, but since it uses a CONSTRUCT query, you can switch to the Text view to see the output in triples (or Run to File and export).