Stardog-graviton file missing from

I am trying to setup Stardong on AWS Instance and I cant find it in the installation for stardog 6.2.3 and 7.0 version in the bin folder.
Am I missing something here?

Stardog Graviton is released separately from the official Stardog releases. You can find Graviton releases on the GitHub page for it:

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Cannot find stardog-graviton single file executable. in either the codebase or the main stardog zip folder

The binaries are listed on the releases page, in my previous link.

Here's a link to the zip containing the binary for OSX:

https://github.com/stardog-union/stardog-graviton/releases/download/1.0.9/stardog-graviton_1.0.9_darwin_amd64.zip

And here's the zip for the Linux binary:

https://github.com/stardog-union/stardog-graviton/releases/download/1.0.9/stardog-graviton_1.0.9_linux_amd64.zip

Let us know if you have any other problems!

$ ./bin/stardog-graviton launch mystardog2

From where should I run this command?

./bin/ assumes that you put the executable in a subdirectory called bin but obviously you do not have to do that. Simply download the zip from the locations above, unzip it, and run the executable that is unzip.

I have not found any executable in the zip file that was my first question.. I am trying to build it .. however I have issues with go and trying to resolve it, is there any faster way to do it?

Here is my session where I downloaded the exe and run it:

Johns-MacBook-Pro-376:tmp bresnaha$ unzip stardog-graviton_1.0.9_darwin_amd64.zip
Archive:  stardog-graviton_1.0.9_darwin_amd64.zip
  inflating: stardog-graviton
Johns-MacBook-Pro-376:tmp bresnaha$ ./stardog-graviton --version
1.0.9+0252c4f94960f7b361160844aa05e0974f5f1067
Johns-MacBook-Pro-376:tmp bresnaha$

Le me know if that doesn't work.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Tushar,

A new version of graviton was released that should have the fix you require:

John